Taking Gifting to the Next Level

Christmas season is fast approaching and people are already planning now of buying and exchanging gifts, hotel booking, vacation trips, preparing for the coming reunion with their family and love ones, building up their Christmas tree and listing the foods they need for media noche.

My wishlist is very common. I would love to have a pair of dress, comfy shoes, brand new iPhone and stylish bag. But none of these really matters to me right now because what I really want is to give everything for my son.


I am planning to buy a stroller for my son this coming December. A quality stroller is really pricey so I'm thinking to use some of my 13th month pay to buy it. Also my Grandma will be celebrating her 75th birthday soon and she would like to have a rocking chair. I would like to buy my mother a sewing machine because I saw her one time eyeing it and a g-shock watch for my husband because he really like to have one.

But these material things cannot be compared if I'll donate clothes, books, toys, or any unused stuff for the victims of typhoon Lando. Last October 18th, many of our kababayan suffered from this calamity. Some of them are earning money from farming which has been damaged due to this typhoon. They lost crops, foods to eat, and money to earn. I would like to donate some of my things that I rarely or not using anymore. I did this before for the victims of Yolanda. If there will be a medical mission I can volunteer too, I will be willingly to join.

Good news is that we can give back or share our blessings to other by buying a stuff toy for P200 only. You can keep one bear and donate the other one to children from various orphanages and charitable institutions through the SM Care Programs.


I can now imagine the smile of each children who will receive the stuff toy. Shop now at any SM Supermalls near you and be part of Merry SM Christmas Campaign.



For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.


HAPPY SHOPPING!

This is my official entry for #MerrySMChristmas2015 Blog contest. For more details click here.

8 Comments

  1. I hope you get the stroller that you want for your son for less the price you expect to pay. Or better yet, I hope you get gifted with one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were great gifts that you can use for a long time. i hope one of your family members would be kind enough to give you some of the things you needed especially for your son :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's all shine a good deed this holiday! Merry Christmas to you and your family and may your wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice wish list you got! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SM is really a go-to place when it comes to Christmas shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you and your family Happiness this coming Christmas :) and if it means getting the things on your wishlist, go! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is always an opportunity to give back to others! May we all be blessed for doing little things with great impacts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. kudos to SM for allowing the people to give a hand at helping those who are in need. Christmas, after all, is about spreading cheer + the love not only to the ones we love but also to the ones who need it most.

    ReplyDelete