Teething Beads Review


Teething usually begins around 6 months of age. But it is normal for teething to start at any time between 3 months and 12 months of age. One way to soothe a teething baby is teether. Finding a perfect teether could be really hard. There are a lot of products in any baby stores but what catch my attention is teething beads.

How can necklace and bracelet become a teether? I was hesitated at first when I laid my eyes on it at Mommy Mundo Clear Out Sale but then they convince me to buy it. My mother thought it's for me when I brought home. Haha :)

I find it fashionable and unique in a very reasonable price. Look how my son loves it.



Don't worry mommies because these necklace and bracelet are safe and natural which is very harmless for our babies. Teething beads are:

(1) Specially designed soft surface textures help soothe inflammation & teething irritation
(2) Strong & elastic silicone is perfect for tugging & chewing
(3) Chill or freeze for added relief!
(4) Easily cleaned with soap and water and can be thrown in the sterilizer

This has been the most useful and my son's most favorite teether among the others. I bought my teething necklace and bracelet from Teething Beads. For more details and available products please check their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TeethingBeads/ 

20 Comments

  1. How I wish, this product is available when my son is still a baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got to use teething beads because my daughter just throws them. She likes frozen stuff when she was teething though and for a time became a biter whenever she has tooth coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids never really teethed and I didn't find it necessary to have these but it's a nice thing to have for fashionable moms who's babies teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many moms worry about choking I don't think so. Got a pair to try to and I tried to break it, it didn't. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im a big fan of teething beads (im using chunky chewelries naman). Theyre such a relief for a baby charley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so done with baby stuff like this, but its sure nice to read again. sharing to my frineds with babies...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Might give this a try, nasa teething stage na din si lo. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous that these are available now! I'm glad my 3-year old didn't make any fuss when he was teething but this would have had come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had one for my youngest (he is now 5) from First year's, it is easier for babies to hold and bury their little teeth into :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I have known this product when my little girl was on her teething stage, I'm sure to have a matching necklace and bracelet. Sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I have known this product when my little girl was on her teething stage, I'm sure to have a matching necklace and bracelet. Sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that it looks fashionable and useful. I'm just wondering if it's very durable in terms of keeping the beads together. Are they using like nylon threads or something special? Nakaka worry baka biglang mapatid tapos ma lunok ng babies. ~Pearliza Paguio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mommy Pearliza. Teething necklace use synthetic plastic clasps with a screw thread which has been glued into the barrel of the clasp. The string in each of teething necklace is knotted by hand in between each and every bead, so should the necklace break (which it should if necessary), the rest of the beads will not scatter. The teething necklace fastens with a screw clasp that opens and closes easily. :)

      Delete
  13. Oh, that's interesting! :) Hehehe. The necklace would be perfect for daughters...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, if only these were available back in the day when I needed it the most! Haha. Such a great and useful innovation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The makers of this necklace teether is creative and I think in fashion too. Babies tend to bite anything when they are teething and wearing might give them a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the idea of teething beads! I'll buy one soon as my daughter seems to be teething now

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Any danger of the beads breaking off? Cris Ruffolo of Reading Ruffolos (www.readingruffolos.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a little paranoid with this one. What if the string breaks and the baby swallows a bead? Waaah. Of course I read that its strong and elastic, but I still can't help it!

    ReplyDelete