#PrinceDiaries : Pajama and Pancake Party


Last week, my son joined a school activity called pajama and pancake party. When his teacher informed us about this activity, I want to make it memorable and a little bit extra on this so I googled pajama party and found that some kids wear onesies which I find very cute.

Thankful for grandparents, nakahanap sila ng onesie at mismong si Prince ang namili netong costume. Dumating siya sa bahay sobrang saya niya halos ayaw na niyang hubarin. This onesie was bought in SM Megamall department store for ₱699.00.


He keeps on telling he's a good dinosaur and he'll fight the bad dinosaurs.


They had a short bedtime story. Prince told me it is about the moon.




It's bedtime and they finally asleep. In Prince's term "pretend sleep."


Then it's good morning for all the kids. They mix and cook a pancake. This is of course with supervision. We cook pancakes at home too so Prince is very familiar with this.


Kids ate their pancakes and ended the party with the smile.


Kids had a lovely day at the Pajama and Pancake Party. I'm happy Camp Start think of activities like this to motivate and enjoy schooling.

0 Comments