Melawares and Urban Kitchen Store and Serve


Happy new year to all my fellow readers. Last week I received a huge gift from one of our trusted brands Melawares and Urban Kitchen. On my previous post, I discovered how perfect Urban Kitchen Store and Serve as foodkeeper and serveware. Now, I am sharing this new collection from Melawares which is the Philippines most trusted brand of plastic tableware.


Introducing the Two Toned (Pink and Teal) Collection. I remembered when I got married, these are my wedding color palette so I'm loving the colors. It's bright and pleasing in the eyes. One thing I like it's very light and looks elegant yet it doesn't looks like it is made of plastic.


Upon checking, their products are break resistant and BPA-free so it is safe to use for everyone especially for us mommies who have kids at home. It's made in Melamine which is an organic compound that is heat-resistant and durable.

I received 4 pcs. 10" dinner plate, 4 pcs. 9" dinner plate, 4 pcs. cereal bowl, 4 pcs. tumbler, 2 pcs. two tone box with silicone strip. Plus 2 pcs. 10" square storage and 2 pcs. 9" rectangular storage container from Urban Kitchen.



I'm loving my new tablewares from Melawares and once we move to our new house, will definitely hoard their other collections. You can check the full collection through this link http://melawares.com/category/two-tone/


Follow their official facebook.com/MelawaresDiningMadePerfect and instagram @melawares for more updates of their collections. You can buy these tablewares from your nearest malls nationwide. Please do follow facebook.com/UrbanKitchenPhilippines/ and instagram @urbankitchenph to check their latest addition of #StoreandServe - Making Life Easy.


0 Comments