Camp Start Summer Programs


School year is about to end and some of us parents are already looking for activities that our kids can join this coming summer. Let me share to you the 2020 Camp Start Summer Programs you and your kids may spark interest with.

I am personally enrolling my son on one of their programs which is Taekwondo Class by Sarah Arellano Taekwondo. Last month, on one of their class (it was supposed to be their field trip but it was cancelled due to NCoV. I was looking forward for that day so we're a bit sad but anyway) they tried a short taekwondo class and my son told me he really enjoyed it. So when I learned they'll have a Taekwondo class this summer, we planned to sign up.


This is my son's game face while shouting "taekwondo" and making punches. Here's the short snippet from the class.


For schedule and other details please check down below. You may contact Camp Start for any inquiries or interest on participating the class.


Aside from Taekwondo, Camp Start has other Summer Programs your kids can engage too.




They have Day Care Program too for parents who are having problem looking for someone to take care of their children. Like the poster says, No Yaya, No Problem.


I highly recommend all the teachers and their programs because my son is having a lot of fun in school. So if you're interested, check their contact details below:

Camp Start
RPM Bldg., 614 Boni Ave., Mandaluyong City
09777905585 & 83537778
https://www.facebook.com/campstartph/

0 Comments