Staycation at GameFlix Nook in Pasig


I am sharing today our Staycation review of Gameflix Nook Pasig City. I found them on Airbnb and originally, I was planning to spend here our wedding anniversary but the date I wanted is already booked so I decided to book it on my husband's birthday.


I needed a place with good Wi-fi connection, near Mandaluyong (which where we are located), with Netflix, smart tv and playstation. It must be kid-friendly too, nice and clean. So when I saw this place, I knew I found the perfect place.

Lounge Area


It is located in one of the condominium in Pasig City. In the reception area, you'll see the large lounge full of chairs where you can hang out or relax. You'll see the swimming pool on the left side and it feels refreshing and relaxing when you enter the place.

Living Room Area


The pictures don't give justice how beautiful the place is. I invited some of my friends here too to celebrate with us, and upon arriving they all looked stunned and awed. This place is much better than the photos you see.


My husband and son played the playstation right then when we arrived. They have a lot of games to choose from so I'm pretty sure you and your friends will enjoy this place.


Aside from Playstation 4 with 17 multiplayer games and their Sony Home Theater and smart TV where you can watch movies and Netflix, I'm glad they have a lot of board games too.



Kitchen Area


While my two boys are busy playing, I'm busy preparing our meals. Normally, we'll order food and have them deliver but I thought homecooked meals are much better so I decided to cook.






Kitchen is fully equipped, with complete utensils, microwave, gas stove and kitchenwares. They even have cake stand. Like they knew most of their guest are there for celebration. I find it thoughtful because there are pitchers of cold mineral water available in the fridge and packs of ice.

Dining Area 



I cooked garlic buttered shrimp in salted egg, shrimp creamy carbonara, ordered Frankies wings world chicken and Contis mango bravo cake. We enjoyed our meal along with sparkling wine. I'm glad my friends liked all the food I prepared.

Balcony


They have 2 balconies, one from the living area/main area and this one you see is from the master bedroom. I was thinking to gather my friends here and play sungka or watch the sunrise while sipping our hot coffee but, we all stayed up very late. It has a very nice view of Pasig river.

Bedroom


I'm happy they have 2 bedroom because me and my husband wants privacy too. My son liked staying here because of the cool stuff toys. I'm not sure if the owner are parents or they just love collecting Monster Inc items.


The picture down below is I believe the master bedroom. It has vanity area with light bulbs if you are planning to dress up for an important event.


We had some photo sessions too because why not? Isn't it cute? You can borrow these onesies which you'll see in one of their compartments.




For amenities, there's swimming pool Php224 per head on weekdays only to be paid at Property Management Office. Pool is closed on Thursdays for maintenance and is exclusive for residents only on weekends and holidays. There's Roof deck for better viewing too. Probably we'll try it on our next visit.



Overall we super enjoyed our stay in Gameflix Nook. For me, this is the best Airbnb staycation within Metro Manila I've been so far. I'm planning to celebrate another occasion again in this place soon. Check them on facebook and instagram. If you are interested to book the place and you don't have an account with Airbnb yet, I'll give you a discount. Just click on the link below ⬇️



Thank you GameFlix Nook. It was indeed a memorable experience for all of us. Definitely will come back here.

0 Comments