Bohemian Theme Photoshoot


Isn't he handsome on that photo? I just can't get enough of this picture. After our basketball theme photoshoot we take a break and had our lunch to energize ourselves on our next photoshoot. My son took a nap and we waited until it's sunset to shoot again. My first idea is a formal wear but due to hot weather I decided to change it to Bohemian theme.

For the pants I bought it for P400, and for the t-shirt, it cost me P150, both from Divisoria. For the polo shirt, I bought it at SM Department store way back for P350. For his brimmed hat, this cost P100 from 168 mall Divisoria. I use floral blanket and white curtain to add some effect. The white curtain ideally build like tent but we run out of time to buy small bamboo woods. Anyway, take a look on his other photos.







Originally, we should have a family photoshoot in bohemian theme but it's very challenging to shoot if your baby is being fussy so we decided not to do it. I'm happy with the photos and I really recommend our photographer for this kind of event. Now I can say, "It's a wrap!" Thanks for reading my post.

Location: Rosewood Pointe Acacia States Taguig
Photographer: Sherly Tobias Photography
Clothes and Props: Bought in Divisoria
Styled: By Me

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

0 Comments