Iglesia Ni Cristo Children's Museum


I shared from my previous post about our tour experience in INC Museum. Aside from the main museum, I'm happy they put up a children's museum and not just a regular museum for viewing. This actually looks like a big amusement area for me.


The children's museum is located on the right side after you pass by the entrance. Before the payment, you'll need to fill out this form.


The receptionist will give you wristbadge. One for children and one for extra guardian. Note: Please bring or wear socks. After the payment they will advise you to leave your things or shoes in locker area.


The locker area has a lot of compartments and shelves to put away your things. You can even park your strollers too.


Due to limited time I only got to tour some part of the area. The picture down below is Art Area.



There are coloring papers and art materials you can use for art enthusiastic.




I actually don't know what area is this. I was so amazed with the place and how big it is. My son loves running and playing from one activity area to another. Like it was his first time to go to a playground so I just keep on looking at him and see where he goes.


I suggest you check this Noah's Ark. It has posters or bible stories which we can teach to our children.








We had a lot of fun and surely will come back here. It's a very nice place. I'm sure kids will surely enjoy to visit here plus it's very affordable. I'll try to check other area of this section on our next visit.

Fees & Reminders:

Entrance Fee: ₱150.00/kid, 1 guardian is free.
Additional: ₱50.00 for additional guardian
                   ₱30.00 for socks
Time Limit: Good for 2 hours. You can request for extension. (Not sure how much is extension).


INC Museum
Located at 25 Central Avenue, 
New Era Quezon City
Operating Hours:
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday - Sunday

For reservations please contact:
Main Line: 02 296 0816 | 0995 966 4715
Email: iglesianicristomuseum@gmail.com

0 Comments